This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the June 2018 Primary theme, “I Will Follow Heavenly Father’s Plan by Being Baptized and Confirmed.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for June 2018 – Week 2. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “If I Live Worthily, the Holy Ghost Will Help me Choose the Right.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “Listening Ears” (Attention Activity) – Use this fun attention activity to introduce the lesson topic to the Primary children!
- “Get to Know the Holy Ghost” – This activity was inspired by the “Identify the
doctrine (singing a song) suggestion found in the lesson outline. It was designed to help the Primary children learn about how the Holy Ghost can help us! The children will pick pictures from the, “Get to Know the Holy Ghost” bag. Each picture represents a different way the Holy Ghost helps us.
- Scripture Activity – Use this teaching activity to help the Primary children understand that the Holy Ghost is a still, small voice. As you teach,the children will learn how the Holy Ghost can be felt in many different ways
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: If I Live Worthily, the Holy Ghost Will Help me Choose the Right.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Coloring Page – Use this coloring page as a fun handout to send home with the Primary children! Encourage the children to the place the picture somewhere that will remind them of this important lesson.
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “If I Live Worthily, the Holy Ghost Will Help me Choose the Right”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.