This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the November 2018 Primary theme, “We Are to Thank God in All Things.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for November 2018 – Week 1. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “I Am Thankful For My Body, And I Know That It Is A Temple.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Scripture Fill-In-The-Blank – These great printables were designed to go along with the teaching suggestion found in the lesson manual! As the children look up the scripture, 1 Corinthians 3:16, they will fill in missing blanks.
- “My Body is a Temple” Learning Activity – This activity was designed to go along with the “Encourage understanding (reading scriptures)”
suggestion found in the lesson outline. As you teach the Primary children how they should treat their bodies, you will add pictures to the poster.
- Build a Giant Temple (Primary Game) – Use this quick-and-easy Primary game to get the children involved in the lesson! The children will work together to build a giant temple. As the children play along, they will answer questions and sings songs about how their bodies are temples.
Visuals and Posters
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “I Am Thankful For My Body, And I Know That It Is A Temple” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Coloring Page “I Am Thankful For My Body, And I Know That It Is A Temple”
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “I Am Thankful For My Body, And I Know That It Is A Temple”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.