This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the November 2018 Primary theme, “We Are to Thank God in All Things.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for November 2018 – Week 2. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “I Am Thankful for Temporal Blessings.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “What is a temporal blessing?” – Help the Primary children identify the doctrine with these great printables! As you use these great visuals, the children will learn that temporal blessings are blessings we can see, touch, hear, taste, and smell.
- Blessing Bag (Activity) – Use these great printables to go along with the “Encourage understanding (playing a guessing game)” idea from the lesson outline. As the children play along, they will ponder and discuss different blessings Heavenly Father has given them. suggestion found in the lesson outline. As you teach the Primary children how they should treat their bodies, you will add pictures to the poster.
- Primary “Thankful” Tree – Use this fun activity to teach the Primary children about some of the temporal blessings for which we can be thankful! The children will flip over the leaves on the tree to reveal a blessing. The children will then sing a song about the blessing.
Visuals and Posters
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “I Am Thankful for Temporal Blessings” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Coloring Page “I Am Thankful for Temporal Blessings”
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “I Am Thankful for Temporal Blessings”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.