SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 21-24 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Forgiving One Another” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 23), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print: “Forgiving One Another”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Forgiving One Another”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Steps of Forgiveness – Illustrated Teaching Cards: Use these illustrated teaching cards as you teach your Primary class what we must do to forgive others.
- Forgiving Others Makes Me Happy Activity: Use these angry and happy faces to help teach the children that forgiving others makes us happy!
- Scripture Fill-In-The-Blank – Isaiah 1:18: Teach your Primary class about forgiving others using the scriptures! Have them fill in the blanks of Isaiah 1:18 as they read along.
- Illustrated Story Sticks – Story about Forgiveness: Children love listening to stories! Use these illustrations as you tell the story about forgiveness found in the lesson manual.
- Forgiveness Heart Hunt: Send your Primary class on a fun forgiveness heart hunt! The children will search for matching puzzle pieces and consider different scenarios they might need to forgive others.
- Coloring Page – Forgiving One Another: Have your Primary class color this coloring page that goes along with the lesson.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 23, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.