Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about, “Do Unto Others” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 44), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print – “Do Unto Others”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Do Unto Others”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “Do Unto Others” CTR Puzzle: Use this great visual throughout your lesson as you teach the Primary children that we should respect other people and their possessions.
- “The Golden Rule” Activity: This interactive activity is designed to help the children learn and memorize “The Golden Rule”.
- “What Would You Do?” Story Activity: Use this great activity to get the Primary children thinking about the lesson.
- Story Discussions: Children love listening to stories! Display these great visuals as you share the stories found in the lesson manual. After sharing the stories, discuss the questions found on the bottom of the pictures.
- “Do Unto Others” Card Game: Play this fun game with your class at the end of your lesson. Review the importance of showing respect to other people and their possessions.
- “Do Unto Others” Coloring Page
- Note to Parents: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 44 (“Do Unto Others”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.