SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 3 Lessons 41-45 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about, “I Can Be a Good Example for My Family” (Primary 3/ Choose the Right B: Lesson 45), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is 20 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print – “I Can Be a Good Example for My Family”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Be a Good Example for My Family”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Scripture Poster (3 Nephi 12:16)
- “I Can Be a Good Example for My Family” Illustrated Story: Use these colorful illustrations as you tell the story about Jayant and being an example to his family (found on the lesson manual.)
- “Shining Example” Activity: Use these great printables to go along with the suggestion found in the lesson manual! Use the activity to teach the children about different ways they can be a “shining” example to their families!
- Lesson Story Sticks: Children love listening to stories! Display these great visuals as you share and discuss the eight short stories found in the lesson manual.
- “I Can Be a Good Example for My Family” Coloring Flip Book: The questions and ideas found in this flipbook are taken from the lesson manual and intended to promote pondering. Give each child a “I Can Be a Good Example for My Family” coloring flip book to color and write in their own ideas.
- Note to Parents: For primary teachers teaching Primary 3 lesson 45 (“I Can Be a Good Example for My Family”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.