Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Help Others Be Happy by Sharing” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 27), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Help Others Be Happy by Sharing”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Help Others Be Happy by Sharing”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “Sharing” Grab Bag (Attention Activity): This printable was designed to go along with the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual. As the children participate they will learn how sharing makes us happy!
- Board Discussion: Use these printables as you lead your class in a meaningful discussion about the importance of sharing with others.
- Scripture Story Activity (Jesus Feeds The 5,000): Use the scriptures to teach the Primary children about the importance of sharing!
- Story and Discussion (David and Allison): As you discuss the story from the lesson manual (about David and Allison) the children will learn how we can find many ways to share and help others be happy.
- “Sharing With Others is Sweet”: These printables were designed to go along with the “Summary Activity”. Use this hands-on activity to encourage the children in your class to share with others!
- Coloring Page: If you have time at the end of your lesson, give the children some time to color! Encourage them to take home this page and share this lesson with their families!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 27 (“I Can Help Others Be Happy by Sharing”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.