Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Have Talents” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 35), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Have Talents”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Have Talents”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: Use this fun pantomime activity to grab the children’s attention and introduce the lesson topic!
- Illustrated Story #1 (Everyone Has Different Talents): Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these helpful illustrations to go along with the story about Wendy learning about talents (from the lesson manual)!
- Scripture Cards (The Parable of the Talents): these helpful scripture cards as you teach the children about the parable of the talents. Each card includes great teaching comprehension helps, discussion questions, or learning activities! Follow the Spirit as plan and teach about this important scripture story.
- Scripture Cutouts (The Parable of the Talents): If you choose not to use the Scripture Cards, these storytelling cutouts are another great
option to help you teach the Primary children about the parable of the talents! Use these great visuals as you share the scripture story found in Matthew 25.
- Interactive Activity: Use this great teaching idea to get the children inyour class involved in the lesson! The children will draw pictures of their personal talents and share them with the class.
- Illustrated Story #2 (Heber J. Grant Develops His Talents): Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these helpful illustrations to go along with the story about President Heber J. Grant from the lesson manual)!
- “All About My Talents” Flip Book: This fun flip book is designed to help the children in your class think about this important lesson throughout the week! The questions in the flip book are inspired by the lesson manual and intended to promote pondering.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 35 (“I Have Talents”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.