Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Pay Tithing” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 33), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Am Wise When I Choose the Right”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Pay Tithing”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: Use these printables to go along with the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual! As the children participate, they will learn that tithing is paying one-tenth of what we earn!
- Tithing Box: We have created this great printable to go along with the idea suggested in the lesson manual! Use this quick-and-easy template as you teach. You could even print off a copy for each child to make and take home at the end of the lesson! PLEASE NOTE: For your convenience we have included the tithing box template in both color and black and white. Print whichever template best meets your printing needs!
- Illustrated Story from Lesson Manual: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these helpful illustrations to go along with the story about Mark from the lesson manual!
- Scripture Teaching Cards (“The Widow’s Mite): Use these helpful scripture cards as you teach the children about the story of the “Widow’s Mite”. Each card includes great teaching comprehension helps, discussion questions, or learning activities! Follow the Spirit as you plan and teach about this important scripture story.
- Primary Game (“Where Does My Tithing Go?”): This fun file folder activity was designed to help the children in your class understand how tithing is paid and used to help Christ’s Church grow!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 33 (“I Can Pay Tithing”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.