Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Am Wise When I Choose the Right” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 36), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Am Wise When I Choose the Right”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Am Wise When I Choose the Right”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “We Can Make Wise Decisions” (Attention Activity): Use these printables to go along with the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual! As the children participate, they will learn that we make many choices each day. Foolish choices can harm us and make us unhappy. Wise choices help keep us safe and happy.
- Scripture Storytelling Cutouts (“The Wise Man and Foolish Man”):These storytelling cutouts are designed to go along with the “Scripture Story” section of the lesson manual. Use these great visuals as you share the story of the Wise and Foolish man (found in Matthew 7:24–27) with your class!
- Illustrated Story from Lesson Manual: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these helpful illustrations to go along with the story about B. H. (Harry) Roberts from the lesson manual. Have the children decide whether Harry’s choices in the story are wise or foolish.
- Wise and Foolish Actions Activity: These helpful printables were designed to go along with the “Summary – Activity” idea found in the lesson manual! As the children participate, they will be reminded that wise choices make us happy!
- Discussion Poster (The Three Wise Men): This discussion poster was designed to go along with Enrichment Activity 1 (found in the lesson manual). Display the poster as you discuss the questions (found on the bottom of the poster).
- Coloring Activity: Use this fun coloring activity at the end of your lesson! Encourage the children to take home their “I Am Wise When I Choose the Right” crown and share what they learned with their families!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 36 (“I Am Wise When I Choose the Right”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.