How was the priesthood restored? Our printable teaching package is packed with so many facts, all wrapped up into a fun trivia game!
The trivia game is filled with multiple choice answers and challenges that will help those you are teaching think, ponder, and learn about all the events that surrounded the restoration of the Priesthood.
You can find this teaching package here: How was the Priesthood Restored? Teaching package.
It is also available in the April combo package. This combo kit has 5 lessons and a printable book about the history of the Bible. You can find this kit here: April Combo: The Apostasy and the Restoration
This month we have some free social media images for you! All of them match the teaching package How was the Priesthood Restored? too.
These can be used in any of the following ways:
- Post on social media to your youth to help get them more prepared, excited, and thinking about the lesson.
- Use their answers in your lesson (they will be more likely to respond to future social media questions if you do this).
- Ask them to post the question on their personal social media accounts and gather answers themselves (plus they are sharing the Gospel online!).
- Text or email the picture to your youth and tell them that you are gathering answers for your lesson and ask them to respond.
- Use as a follow-up to your lesson. Post the images that will help reinforce what they learned in class.
- Use to help involve and teach young women who were not at the lesson on Sunday.
- You can encourage the young women to comment and participate on social media by telling them that every time they comment you will enter their name into a drawing, and then you will draw out one name and they will get a treat.
- Right click on picture, save to your computer or phone.
- Email it to yourself if you need to transfer the image from your computer to your phone. Then open on your phone and save the images to your phone.
- Post on social media.
Here are some pictures you can choose from:
This is a great question to post BEFORE your lesson. You can just ask them to share anything they know, and then you can use – and then build upon – their answers during the lesson.
Another great image to post before your lesson. You could even post this one and the question about how the Melchizedek Priesthood was restored at the same time. If you want to make sure that everyone gives an answer, promise a treat to everyone who leaves a comment. 🙂
This would be a good image to post before or after your lesson. If posted before, you can use their words during the lesson.
This is a little trivia that you can post before your lesson. You could say something like…
Who knows what is happening in this picture? Its a little peek into our lesson for Sunday. Give your BEST GUESS in the comments!
This illustration is included in the teaching package: How was the Priesthood Restored? So they will see the image again during the trivia quiz – so don’t give the answer until they figure it out on their own.
Another option to give them as a little trivia before the lesson. Again, this illustration is included in the teaching package: How was the Priesthood Restored? So they will see the image again during the trivia quiz – so don’t give the answer until they figure it out on their own.
This would be a good image to post after your lesson. It contains a great question that invites application to their lives.
You can see all social media images for all of the April Young Women and Young Men lessons below. Just click on the links: