This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the April 2018 Primary theme, “Jesus Christ Restored His Church in the Latter Days.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for April 2018 – Week 1. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “After Jesus Christ and His Apostles Died, Gospel Truths were Lost.”
This teaching package is over 40 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “The Apostasy” Attention Activity – This Memory game can be a wonderful attention activity. It is very simple to play and is great for all ages. It can be a very useful tool in teaching the Primary children about the concept of The Great Apostasy and the Restoration.
- “The Apostasy and The Restoration” Teaching Ideas –We have included two awesome variations of this meaningful activity! For each gospel principle, we have included great teaching tips and ideas!
- PRINTABLE BUILDING BLOCKS – Easy-to-assemble printables! Use these powerful visuasl to teach the Primary children how the Church of Jesus Christ was restored! There are two sides to each block. The purpose of this is to help illustrate to the Primary children that Christ restored the SAME Church He established while He lived on the earth.
- CUP BUILDING ACTIVITY – If you would like a slightly larger version of this “block” activity, you could also use plastic cups! Simply print off the bonus illustrations in this teaching kit and attach them to the front and back of a plastic cup.
- “The Apostasy and The Restoration” Board Discussion – We have included more than one way you can teach the Primary children about The Great Apostasy and the need for a restoration! Use this awesome board discussion idea to go along with the suggestion found in the lesson outline!
- Coloring Activity – Use these helpful printables to go along with the activity suggestion found in the lesson outline!
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “After Jesus Christ and His Apostles Died, Gospel Truths were Lost.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “After Jesus Christ and His Apostles Died, Gospel Truths were Lost”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.