This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the April 2018 Primary theme, “Prophets Teach Us to Live the Restored Gospel.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for May 2018 – Week 3. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Prophets Teach Me To Pay Tithing.”
This teaching package is over 40 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Intro Activity (“Unlocking the Blessings of Tithing) – Use this great activity to introduce the lesson topic, “Prophets Teach Me to Pay Tithing” to the Primary children! It is also a great teaching tool to help the children understand the blessings of paying tithing. The children will search for the “tithing” key to unlock the box filled with pictures of blessings from paying tithing!
- “Meet Malachi” Activity– This is a great activity to go along with the “Identify the doctrine (reading a scripture and hearing a story)” suggestion found in the lesson manual! Introduce the children to the prophet, Malachi, and teach them how he taught the people about the law of tithing!
- Giant Tithing Activity –This activity was inspired by the “Encourage understanding (seeing an object lesson)” suggestion found in the lesson outline! Use this large-scale visual to help the Primary children understand that tithing is giving one-tenth of the money we earn to the Lord.
- Tithing Diagram (“What Happens to Our Tithing?”) – Use this great activity to teach the children how tithing can be paid and how it is used to help Jesus Christ’s Church grow!
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “Prophets Teach Me to Live The Word of Wisdom.” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Coloring Activity – Tithing Savings Envelope
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “Prophets Teach Me To Pay Tithing”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.