Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Speak with Heavenly Father in Prayer” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 10), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Speak with Heavenly Father in Prayer”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Speak with Heavenly Father in Prayer”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: Use these great visuals to go along with the “Attention Activity” portion of the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 10 – I Can Speak with Heavenly Father in Prayer).
- “Which is Right?” Teaching Discussion: This activity was designed to go along with the “We Get Ready Before We Pray” section of the lesson. Use it to teach the children how we bow our heads, close our eyes, and fold our arms as we pray.
- Story about Prayer #1: Use the illustration provided in this lesson kit as you share the story about President Heber J. Grant from the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 10 – I Can Speak with Heavenly Father in Prayer).
- “Steps of Prayer” Matching Activity: Use this scripture scroll with the Primary children as you teach how Christ grew in wisdom, stature, and in favour with God and man.
- Scripture Activity: Use this great matching activity to teach the Primary children about prayer. Help them understand that we show love and respect for Heavenly Father by the way we speak to Him in our prayers.
- Prayer Paper Bag Activity: This prayer bag activity can be used to help young children decide what they want to pray for (rather than repeating what an adult is telling them to say).
- Story about Prayer #2: Use the illustration provided in this lesson kit as you share the story about Stephen from the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 10 – I Can Speak with Heavenly Father in Prayer).
- Printable Prayer Chart: Send home this fun Primary challenge with the children. Each day they will mark off a blank space when they pray (they can either color the space, add a sticker, etc.)
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 10 (“I Can Speak with Heavenly Father in Prayer”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.