Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Dare to Choose the Right” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 14), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Dare to Choose the Right”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Dare to Choose the Right”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Special Letter Activity: Use these great printables to go along with the teaching suggestion found in the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 14). The children will open and read a special letter from a General Authority as they learn to choose the right!
- “Dare to Do Right” Song Games: Use these great teaching ideas/Primary games to help the Primary children learn the words to the Primary song, “Dare to Do Right”.
- “What Happened First?”: After sharing the story of Jesus Christ being tempted
in the wilderness (Matthew 4:1-11), use this activity to help the children review. This great scripture activity is a great way to help the Primary children remember and learn this important story about Jesus Christ.
- “Choose the Right” Primary Game: This fun board game is designed to go along with the suggestion found in the lesson manual and is a wonderful tool to get your Primary engaged in the lesson. The instructions for the game are simple enough that any child can play. (You can even turn this game into a great Primary file folder game!)
- CTR Wristbands: Send home this fun handout with the Primary children to help remind them of this important lesson!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 14 (“Dare to Choose the Right”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.