Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Make Right Choices” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 5), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Make Right Choices”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Make Right Choices”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Teacher Presentation (Agency): Use these great visuals to go along with the “Teacher Presentation” portion of the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 5 – I Can Make Right Choices).
- Scripture Bookmark (Matthew 21): This bookmark sis a great way to teach about the scripture story found in Matthew 21:14-16.
- “I Can Make Right Choices” Story Sticks: Children love listening to stories! Use these illustrated story sticks as you tell the story about Brittany from the lesson manual
- (Primary 2 Lesson 5 – I Can Make Right Choices).
- “I Can Make Right Choices” Activity: Describe different choices to your class. If the choice described is something Jesus would have them do, have them hold up the CTR shield. If the statement described is something Satan would have them do, invite them to hold up the CTR shield that is crossed out.
- “Choose the Right” Bingo: Play this fun CTR Bingo game at the end of your class with the Primary children. Discuss the importance of making right choices.
- “I Can Make Right Choices” Coloring Page: If you have time at the end of your lesson, have the children color this great CTR handout!
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 5 (“I Can Make Right Choices”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.