Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “We Have Special Families” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 6), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “We Have Special Families”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “We Have Special Families”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: Use these great visuals to go along with the “Attention Activity” portion of the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 6 – We Have Special Families).
- “Jesus Christ Had a Family” Teaching Ideas: Use this great teaching idea to go along with the “Heavenly Father Planned for Jesus Christ to Be Born into a Family” section of the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 6 – We Have Special Families). The children will learn about the man and woman chosen to love and care for Jesus on the earth.
- Family “Mini Stories”: Children love listening to stories and examples. Display these custom illustrations as you share examples of family members helping and loving one another.
- Draw and Share Activity: Have the children participate in teaching the lesson! Have the children draw and share their own examples of how their family members have shown love.
- “Family Roll” Game: The children in your class will have fun learning as they play this meaningful Primary game!
- “Every Family is Different” Discussion Activity: Use these great questions to start a meaningful discussionwith your class and help the children realize every family is different. This activity allows the children to talk about themselves and their family (THEY LOVE THIS) in an applicable way that relates to the lesson. It is a great way of including everyone in the lesson, even those who may have unique family circumstances.
- Family Flip Book: This flip book is designed to help your Primary class think about the lesson and their families. The questions in the flip book are inspired by lesson manual and intended to promote pondering.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 6 (“We Have Special Families”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.