Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “I Can Be Kind” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 28), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “I Can Be Kind”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “I Can Be Kind”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Scripture Story Sticks (The Good Samaritan): Bring the scriptures to life with these great scripture story sticks! Use the illustrations (found on this lesson kit) as you teach about the story of the Good Samaritan.
- Scripture Role-Play: This teaching idea is designed to go along with the “Dramatization Activity” found in the lesson manual! As children will act out the story of the Good Samaritan as they learn about the importance of being kind to others!
- Story about Kindness: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these story illustrations to go along with the story about Luisa and Todd from the lesson manual!
- Scripture Fill-In-The-Blank: As you teach the children from the scriptures, use this fun fill-in-the-blank activity!
- “Circle of Kindness” Class Activity: Use this activity to teach the children in your class how saying nice things to others shows kindness!
- “Color the World with Kindness” Primary Game: Use this activity to teach the children that Jesus wants us to show love for others by being kind. When we choose to show love to others we can, “Color the World with Kindness”.
- Kindness Challenge: Send home this fun “Kindness Challenge” with the children in your class! Challenge them to complete 10 of the kindness challenges on the page.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 28 (“I Can Be Kind”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.