SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our Primary 2 Lessons 21-24 Combo Pack!
Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Love One Another” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 32), with this helpful teaching package!
Included in this package is over 30 pages of additional teaching suggestions and helps! You will love the illustrations, the learning activities, and more!
This is a DIGITAL INSTANT DOWNLOAD. A Printable PDF file will be available to download upon purchase. The following items are included:
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Love One Another”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Love One Another”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- “Pass the Heart” Attention Activity: Use this printable to go along with the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual. As the children participate, they will learn about the importance of being loved!
- Scripture Poster (John 13:34-35): This printable was designed to go along with the “Jesus Christ Taught Us to Love One Another” section of the lesson manual. Use it as a great visual to keep the attention of those you are teaching.
- Scripture Story Posters: Use these great teaching aids to help with comprehension and class discussions! These beautifully illustrated teaching posters were designed to go along with the scripture stories suggested in the lesson manual (“Jesus Christ Showed Love for Others by Helping Them”).
- Board Discussion: Use these printables as you lead your class in a meaningful discussion about love!
- Story From Lesson Manual: Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these helpful illustrations to go along with the story about John visiting Allee from the lesson manual!
- “Love One Another” Primary Game: This printable game was designed to get the Primary children involved in the lesson! The instructions for the game are simple enough that any child can play (regardless of age).
- Coloring Page
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 32 (“Love One Another”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.