Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Heavenly Father Watches Over Me” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 8), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Heavenly Father Watches Over Me”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Heavenly Father Watches Over Me”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: This idea was inspired by the “Attention Activity” found in the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 8: Heavenly Father Watches Over Me). We have made it easy for your to put together this activity with our easy-to-assemble
printable gift box! Each gift box says, “Heavenly Father Watches Over Me” and has the lyrics to the Children’s Primary song, “God is Watching Over All” on the back.
- Primary Finger Puppets: Use these helpful finger puppets to teach the Primary children that Heavenly Father protects and comforts us when we have problems. If we have faith in Heavenly Father, he will give us courage and help us make good decisions about how to handle our problems.
- Illustrated Story: Children love listening to stories and examples. Use the illustrations provided in this lesson kit as you share the story about President David O. Mckay from the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 8: Heavenly Father Watches Over Me).
- Scenario Questions Activity: Use these printables to go along with the “Enrichment Activity #1”. The children will ponder and answer different scenario questions!
- “Heavenly Father Watches Over Me” Glasses: Use this fun glasses activity to help the children make meaningful connections. The children will take turns sharing their own experiences and testimonies of how they have “seen” Heavenly Father watching over them! Invite them share a time or experience he or she was blessed by prayer.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 8 (“Heavenly Father Watches Over Me”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.