Help your LDS Primary class or family learn about how, “Jesus Christ Was a Child like Me” (Primary 2/ Choose the Right A: Lesson 9), with this helpful teaching package!
- Lesson Planning Worksheets: Use these helpful planning sheets to help guide you as you prepare your lesson. We have included helpful teaching tips and great questions to consider while creating your Primary lesson plan.
- Lesson Title Print, “Jesus Christ Was a Child like Me”: Print and display this illustrated lesson title that says “Jesus Christ Was a Child like Me”. This display print coordinates with everything found in this Primary teaching kit. Displaying this page can help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important subject.
- Attention Activity: Use these great visuals to go along with the “Attention Activity” portion of the lesson manual (Primary 2 Lesson 9 – Jesus Christ Was a Child like Me).
- “Jesus Christ Was a Child like Me” Grab Bag Activity: Use this great teaching activity to help the Primary children make meaningful connections. The children will come to understand that Jesus Christ was once a child like them. As children discuss different pictures (food, objects, activities, etc.), they will decide if it is something similar or different to what Jesus had/ate when he was a small child.
- Primary Time Machine: This interactive activity is inspired by the lesson manual and a great way to teach the children in your class about the childhood of Jesus Christ. Take them on a journey as you discuss the things Jesus did as a boy. (More details provided inside this lesson kit).
- Scripture Scroll: Use this scripture scroll with the Primary children as you teach how Christ grew in wisdom, stature, and in favour with God and man.
- Scripture Activity: Use these scripture illustrations on pages 27-29 as you review the scripture, Luke 2:52. Help the children understand that they can become more like Jesus Christ.
- Coloring Page: Send home this fun Primary challenge with the children. Encourage the children to think about this important lesson and about how Jesus Christ grew in wisdom, stature, and favor with God and man. Have them color a circle on the page as they follow the example of the Savior throughout the week.
- Parent Note: For primary teachers teaching Primary 2 lesson 9 (“Jesus Christ Was a Child like Me”), this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- Instructions and Suggested Uses. We don’t just give you amazing printable teaching helps, but we give you detailed suggestions on how to use them!
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased.
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this book then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.