This LDS Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for November – Week 2. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “I Can Be a Missionary by Setting a Good Example.”
This teaching package is over 25 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- “Let Your Light Shine” Intro Activity – Use this great object lesson to teach the Primary children the importance of being a good example to others!
- “Examples from the Scriptures” Activity Idea – These printables and idea were designed to complement the suggestion found in the lesson outline. The children will learn how different characters from the scriptures “let their light shine” by being good examples.
- “5 Ways to Be an Example” – This great teaching idea was inspired by the teachings of President Thomas S. Monson. The children will open paper “candles” to reveal ways we can be a good example to others. The children will learn that as they let their light shine, they can be a good missionary to others.
- “I Can Be a Shining Light” Interactive Activity – Use this great interactive activity to get the Primary children involved in the lesson!
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “I Can Be a Missionary by Setting a Good Example” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- “I Can Be a Missionary by Setting a Good Example” Bookmark/Handout
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “I Can Be a Missionary by Setting a Good Example”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.