This LDS Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for November – Week 3. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “I Can Teach My Friends About Jesus Christ and His Church.”
This teaching package is over 25 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Illustrated Story about Sharing the Gospel – Children LOVE listening to stories! Use our custom illustrations as you re-tell the story from President Spencer W. Kimball (from the lesson outline) about a Primary boy who was a good missionary.
- “Teach Timmy the Turkey about The Church” – This idea is designed to go along with the
“Encourage Application: reviewing the Articles of Faith” suggestion found in the lesson outline, but with a ‘Thanksgiving’ twist. The children will split into groups and pick a “turkey feather”. Each feather represents a different Article of Faith. After the children have learned and memorized the Article of Faith they will come up and “teach Timmy the Turkey” and add their feather to the board!
- Article of Faith Memorization Sheets – Use these helpful memorization sheets to help the Primary children as they practice the Articles of Faith. Each sheet contains the first letter of each word in the Article of Faith.
- “Articles of Faith Matching Game” – Use this fun game as an alternative to the “Timmy the Turkey” idea! When the children find a match have them recite the Article of Faith.
Meaningful Teaching Display
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: “I Can Teach My Friends About Jesus Christ and His Church” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take-Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Note to Parents: For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, “I Can Teach My Friends About Jesus Christ and His Church”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.