SAVE BIG by purchasing this kit in our October 2018 Sharing Time Combo Pack!
This wonderful teaching tool is for Primary or families to help their children understand the October 2018 Primary theme, “I will share the Gospel with all God’s children.” This LDS Primary Sharing Time teaching package is designed specifically for October 2018 – Week 1. We have provided wonderful teaching tools and suggestions to help your LDS Primary understand how, “Living the Gospel Helps Me to be a Missionary Now.”
This teaching package is over 30 pages and includes the following:
Teaching Ideas and Suggestions
- Tips for Planning a Successful Sharing Time
- Sharing Time Suggestions
- Discussion about Missionaries – Start your lesson by getting the children involved in a meaningful discussion!
- “Missionaries Around the World” Attention Activity – Use this great attention activity idea to start your lesson! Grab the attention of those you are teaching and and introduce them lesson topic, “Living the Gospel Helps Me to be a Missionary Now”
- Story about Missionary Work – Children LOVE listening to stories! Use these darling printables to go along with the story from the lesson outline. These illustrations can be a great teaching tool to help those you are teaching keep their thoughts and attention on this important lesson!
- Build a Giant Missionary Activity – Play this fun “Build a Missionary” activity with the children in your Primary! As the children play along, they will think of different ways they can be missionaries now!
Visuals and Posters
- Sharing Time Lesson Title Poster: ““Living the Gospel Helps Me to be a Missionary Now” (2 sizes included)
- Custom Illustrations – Bright and eye-catching visuals to help you teach the lesson. These are helpful for both family home evening and Primary!
Teaching Take-Home Ideas
- Teaching Take- Home Ideas Instructions and Ideas
- Note to Parents – For Primary leaders teaching the Sharing Time lesson, ““Living the Gospel Helps Me to be a Missionary Now”, this note can be given to each child to take home and give to their parents. This note contains suggested questions the parent could ask and discuss as they continue the child’s learning in the home.
- To print as many times as you would like for your personal, family or classroom use (please show this to any printer you may take this to in order to prove that you are not infringing on the copyright by printing the book)
- To print and give the book (on paper) to others
- To digitally send to other members of your Primary Presidency.
- This file cannot be given to anyone else. You may give a printed copy but not the actual digital file. In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- This file is never to be emailed to anyone else for the purpose of giving it to them or sharing it with them. In order to own a file it must be purchased. This file cannot be given to anyone else. (Sharing the file with your Primary presidency members IS ALLOWED.)
- Do not post this file, or images from this file on a blog, website or anything like it for the purpose of giving it away or selling it. If you wish to share about this product then you may use our display pictures.
- Do not change this file in any way.
- Do not use all or part of this file or book for commercial use in any way.
- Anything that is not meant for the intended use of this book which is for personal, family or classroom use. We are offering this as a digital file for the convenience of our customers, any abuse of that is not allowed.
*Note: Copyright enforced and protected by The Red Headed Hostess LLC.